Recently, the official websites for the Health Administration Center and Non-VA Medical Care were moved to a new site under the Chief Business Office Purchased Care (CBOPC) which administers these programs.
End of Advertisement
To help visitors find the information they need more quickly, here is a compilation of the most current official pages about CHAMPVA. This list includes links to home pages, brochures and forms.
Please bookmark this page for your convenience!
- Official CHAMPVA home page
- VA Chief Business Office Purchased Care (CBOPC)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- CBOPC Contact Information (How to contact CHAMPVA)
- Foreign Medical Program
- Non-VA Medical Care Program
- Pharmacy Benefits (including Meds by Mail)
- Meds by Mail Program
- VA Dental Insurance Program (VADIP)
- CHAMPVA Inhouse Treatment Initiative (CITI)
- CHAMPVA Program Guide
- CHAMPVA Policy Manual
- CHAMPVA for Providers
- CHAMPVA and the Affordable Care Act – Fact Sheet 01-19
- CHAMPVA and the Affordable Care Act – Fact Sheet 01-19a
- VA Dental Insurance Program – Fact Sheet
- Meds by Mail Brochure
- CBOPC Publications (a lot of useful CHAMPVA fact sheets and guides here)
- CHAMPVA Application (including forms)
- Filing a CHAMPVA Claim
- Finding a Provider
This page was last updated on: April 14, 2015
You are viewing an unofficial, privately owned website that is NOT connected with the VA or any government entity. We do not guarantee that the information at our website is 100% correct or accurate, nor that changes in government laws, policies and benefits will be reflected immediately on this website.
For the most current information about CHAMPVA, please visit the official CHAMPVA site. Or to find a specific page or resource, see a list of CHAMPVA resource links. Please always check with official sources before doing anything with your CHAMPVA coverage!
We will NEVER ask for your personal/sensitive information relating to your VA benefits, medical information, etc. We will NEVER attempt to contact you either promising or soliciting information about your CHAMPVA benefits! Please DO NOT attempt to send messages to this website about CHAMPVA benefits, claims, applications, etc. We are not the VA, and our website has no encryption!
If you need to contact CHAMPVA, check the official VA contact info here! Note, the VA warns that email is not secure and that they will NOT send you personal or sensitive information through email. Read more about their warnings and communication safety here.